The best free websites to learn something new every day
If you want to learn differently in this article, we present the best web pages where you can learn something new every day
The best websites to learn something new
If you really want to learn differently and with varied content, in this article, we present the best web pages where without spending a single penny, you can learn something new every day that will help you in your professional life or simply feed your curiosity to know new things.
Websites to get academic courses
- Khan Academy is a non-profit educational organization that offers various courses on various topics at our disposal.
- UPV X: Find here the catalogue of online courses of the polytechnic university of Valencia as well.
- Zooniverse: A page to learn more about the environment. Sometimes you are called to participate in research.
- edX: It is a specialized site where lectures from prestigious universities such as Harvard or Yale are uploaded. They are free to access and the topics addressed are varied. The website was created specifically for online learning.
- ALISON: a platform with many courses in different specialities: from managing business to learning languages. The website allows you to take exams online and receive a free virtual certificate.
- Miríada X: another powerful portal of online courses in Spanish. This one will offer you the lessons of several dozen famous universities, Spanish and international.
- Khan Academy: thousands of free lessons on different topics lasting 5 to 15 minutes.
- Open Yale Courses: It is a database that records the readings that Yale teachers give to their students. If you dream of studying at that university, you can start hearing how the classes are provided.
- Berkeley Lectures: Here are video lectures recorded explicitly for students at the University of Berkeley in California.
- MIT Open CourseWare: Many Massachusetts Institute of Technology courses include lesson notes, assignments, and exam questions.